Jeffrey Campbell, Senso and Camilla Skovgaard available at Doll Boutique

Sunday 8 May 2011

Shoe Need Rehab

It's no secret among the people who know me well that I have an unhealthy relationship with shoe boots. I've lost count of the times I've been determined to buy flats, sandles, or even stilettos for a party, and have come out with yet another pair of shoe boots. They can do no wrong. Most recently -while on my never-ending quest to find a pair of wedges- I came out with a pair of black platform ankle boots.


The culprits
I would say I regret the half an hour I spent in the shop trying them on, walking around, staring at my feet like a hyperactive dog transfixed by a tennis ball. But I honestly don't. The only slightly negative comment I could think of was the thickness of the heel. YSL have perfected the pin heel in a way no other designer has managed, in my opinion. Despite the fact that Eva Longoria has killed them the same way Victoria Beckham killed oversized sunglasses, I'm still waiting to find a pair of 6" pin heel ankle boots. Until then though, I will pledge alleigance to HRH Christian Louboutin and his beautiful creations.

 Peep toe tan leather ankle boots. 6" heel with 1.5" platform.


Black python and nubuck ankle boots with a 6.5" heel and concealed 2.5" platform. Why is he doing this to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment